Monday, May 21, 2012

Eye don't know about this

I don't think Texas agrees with me which is a shame since I love it so. Since our move I've had multiple eye injuries (always my right eye, too!) . Most have been from KP flailing and accidentially scratching me. Ever gone to an optometrist which an eye swollen shut and bruised looking and having to explain that your toddler did it and that you weren't beaten? No? Maybe it's just me then.
I woke up today with yet another eye injury but have no idea how it happened. I really don't want to go to the dr for my eye gunk. I freak out whenever anything comes near my eyes. It's kinda like Rachel from Friends. Lots of flailing.

Another reason I don't think Texas likes me? I can't figure out how to get my CD's clean. Stupid hard water. I want my simple, fool-proof (for Memphis water) routine back. I don't want to switch back to a store brand detergent. (whine, whine whine)

I DID learn one thing about our local library's summer reading program though: They have an adult version, too! Huzzah! I haven't read for pleasure in a year so this may help kick my butt into gear. I miss reading but after putting KP to bed, and cleaning; I simply want to pass out. I'm super excited about looking into this more. I loved that program as a kid and I think I'll sign KP up, too. We read for an hour or so at night already so it should be easy.

I've also been looking into houses to buy. We're not financially ready to do so but a girl can dream, right? I can't wait to have a large yard and some chickens - It seems nearly everyone here has chickens and I'm jealous. Right now we're in a apartment that is too small and we have too much stuff. I refuse to buy things to decorate since it's not "ours" and the same goes with organizational things since when we have a house, that stuff may not work. A kitchen is my big thing, though. A kitchen where it won't be crowded if B decides to get a drink while I'm cooking (or vice versa).  ::sigh::

ETA: I figured out how to get the code to work! Finally. Well, I feel like an idiot now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
template by suckmylolly.com