Thursday, June 21, 2012

Non-stop

Well, the first round of visits is over. Monday around noon I got a text saying my friend and her husband were on their way. Great! I still had eight hours to clean I thought. At 5pm, I sent a text checking on their location. "One mile from you stuck in traffic". Wait, what?! Craaaaaaap. Needless to say, at that point it was more of throwing things in the general direction in which they belonged than cleaning.

It was great catching up and showing them and showing them the little bit of the Metroplex that I know of. It felt like non-stop moving until they left yesterday - so not used to that anymore! shopping, eating, more shopping, more eating, showing them the freakin' mansions in the area. KP was terrified of her husband at first but by the end of their visit they were BFF's. She wouldnt even hold my hand, she always went for them.
My friend was even sweet enough to take KP's two year pics for me and brought me the pics she took before our move. Amazingly enough, I may have found a pic of KP where she looks like me. I'm sure thats just me dreaming though.

While they were here I slacked on well, everything so now I'm attempting to catch up. I've been working on a blog post for about three weeks now on Maternity care in the US but can't seem to get it to where I would like it to be. I really want to get that up soon, but I think having company again starting tomorrow (!) will hamper that since I have to scrub the house down.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
template by suckmylolly.com