Monday, July 30, 2012

Menu 7/29

So, I've been slacking on posting menus. Oh well, I suppose. I'm still going through the vegan cookbooks and we're also going through a "I want this before we go vegan" deal.

Breakfast:

Steel cut oats
Grits
Eggs
Fruit/Smoothies

Snacks:
Fruit
Veggies
Tortilla chips
Smoothies
Cat Cookies (for people) Yay, Trader Joes!


Lunch:
Leftovers

Dinner:
Stir fry with rice
fried rice with tofu
bok choy with rice
cheese wontons and stir fried napa cabbage
mashed potatoes with spinach served with roasted mushrooms
Pizza with white sauce, carrots and broccoli
Pasta with pesto

Backup meals:
Refried beans
Alfredo
Miso Soup
Black beans n rice


This week for Bountiful Baskets we got the Asian food add-on pack. I'm a bad person and had to google what was what but it made meal planning super simple. B commented that it didn't look like much for the price but it actually worked out perfectly. After going over the shopping list, I only have maybe, 13 items to get and thats including stocking up on art supplies for KP. Huzzah!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
template by suckmylolly.com